An opportunity of a lifetime to join a startup with exponential growth potential.
We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record and deep expertise in designing solutions using AWS technologies. Knowledge of how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform is essential.
Previous experience working in or leading software engineering teams within the tech and startup industry, with experience in data and analytics, provides an opportunity to grow with our business. Successful delivery will be rewarded with career growth in the near future, with senior executive positions opening up within 6 months.
Key job responsibilities:
- Ensure the architecture is fit-for-purpose
- Support the evolution and roadmap of the platform and services to deliver on the product owner’s vision
- Transform the current capability to a multi-tenanted SaaS product
- 15+ years industry experience
- 5+ years of experience in the design and implementation of production IT solutions (including scalable cloud-based solutions, and microservices architectures)
- 5+ years hands-on experience building complex solutions, ideally SaaS in the cloud
- Practical operational experience, including monitoring application and infrastructure performance and reliability
- Broad understanding of technologies in the developer ecosystem
- Familiarity with DevOps philosophy, practices, and tools
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Technical lead engineering experience within a technology startup company
- Computer Science, Engineering or Maths background / preferably degree
- AWS Solution Architect Certificates; Associate, Developer, Professional
- Hands-on experience with a wide range of Amazon Web Services, including knowledge of the latest developments in NoSQL databases, Containers and Real time data and analytics solutions